Monday, June 7, 2010

Blythe Dolls


Latley, I have been finding myself wanting a Blythe doll a lot.
It's a bit crazy actually. They are basically kind of like the Tim Burton version of a Barbie doll. If you didn't know, I am into the strange Tim Burton kind of art, so naturally these dolls are to my liking.

There is only one fault in them, pricing. I don't want to pay around $100 for a doll that I might forget about and not care for properly, and I would rather have it go to someone who would appriciate it. I just wouldn't have the time, so I think I will stick to browsing through their photos. I might break down and buy one of my own someday, but right now I just don't have the money or time.

Lots of people find the dolls scary or disturbing, but I believe they are the cutest little dolls a person could have. I think their skull like faces make them more unique and beautiful, but then again that might just be me.

Some of these dolls are only $30, so I might get one after I save up and convice myself that I really want one. For now, I am just researching and browsing. What do you think about these dolls?

No comments:

Post a Comment