Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My New Blog

Hello, this is Sky and this is my new blog.

I used to be on neopets, but I decided that it wasn't enough for me and that I needed to spread out. I am still playing on neopets, so don't worry about that. I am just now more open to the world by being on blogger.

I have found that through blogger you can do a lot more than you can on neopets. It has the freedom to say what you want, but I am going to keep this blog as clean as possible. Don't worry about that, because I want to attract readers of all ages.

This blog is a gossip blog, and I am not going to focus on just one certain kind of gossip. I will try to cover as many things as possible, but I will end up talking more about Harry Potter. I am sorry, I can not help this addiction that is covering my life.

So, back on the blogging note, I am going to try to post videos as much as my little heart can. I love writing and hopefully one day I will be able to write my own book. I think blogging is a great practice and I hope I can do it.


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment